- Papers must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in any journals.
- Papers must be written in English.
- Submitted paper contains no more than 7500 words, including table, graphic and references.
- Submitted papers must be free of plagiarism
- Papers should not mention any author(s)’ identities to ensure double-blind review process. All author(s)’ identity should be identified on the online submission form.
- Papers should at least consist of:
- Literature review and/or hypothesis development
- Research methodology
- References (Please use APA or Harvard Referencing style)
- A softcopy of the paper should be submitted in MS Word for windows (.doc or.docx format) by email email@example.com. Papers in pdf format will not be accepted.
- Authors are invited to submit full papers. Abstracts without full papers will not be accepted. The deadline for the submission of papers is July 15th, 2018.
- All selected authors will be offered for publication in associated journals or proceeding subject to compliance term and condition and review result from the reviewer and journal’s editors. Therefore, authors need to select their preference of publication outlet during paper submission process. The preference will not be affecting the decision to accept or reject papers for presentation or publication in associated journals. The decision to publish the papers will be based on the evaluation conducted by each journal, not by conference organizing committee. Other articles which are not considered for publication on associated journals will be published on our conference proceedings.
Papers will be subject to a double-blind review process by the Scientific Committee. Therefore, please do NOT include either a cover page with your submission, or any type of information that can identify you (no name, no address, no e-mail address, no acknowledgments or thanks). Information typically provided on a cover page should only be entered on the online submission form. The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords.
Confirmation of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be given after July 20th, 2018 and mailed to the corresponding e-mail address of the presenting author.
The presenters of an accepted paper must register as a participant for the conference before July 20th, 2018. Please consider that once a paper is included in the program, the author should present it at the conference or officially notify the organizers of its withdrawal.