Submitting your Abstract
The International Conference of Population and Social Policy in a Disrupted World welcomes the submission of abstracts in the following scientific tracks:
TRACK : 1 Youth and health
- Manifestations of incomplete epidemiological transition among society
- Fiscal and political opportunities for reproductive health
- Impacts of shifting values and life styles of youth
- Appropriate responses of different stakeholders for youth-related issues and reproductive health
TRACK : 2. International Labor Migration issues
- The effect of US anti-migration and EU migration restriction policy
- The responds of Developing countries to International Migration policy
- Implication of recent policy change in the trends of International Migration
- Policy reform in migrant workers protection related to global IT development
TRACK : 3. Big data for population and social policies
- Big data utilization for population and social policy
- Approaches and methodologies for big data analytics in policy making
- Effect of using big data on the role of government agencies and the policy making culture
TRACK : 4. Social protection policy
- Responses of welfare regimes in the developing world to epidemiological transition, underdeveloped labour markets, international labour migration, and shifting modes of industrial relations (mainly caused by developments in digital technology).
- The effects of epidemiological transition, underdeveloped labour markets, international labour migration, and shifting modes of industrial relations on family and community roles in providing social protection for vulnerable people.
- The need/pressure to replace prevailing welfare regime models with more redistributive/inclusive ones.
- The roles of global and regional actors in the development of social protection programmes in the developing world.